Recording: PDF-based Reviews using FrameMaker 9, Acrobat 9 Pro and Acrobat.com

RJ Jacquez rjacquez at adobe.com
Thu Feb 18 07:38:00 PST 2010

Hi All,

I've seen a number of times on this list discussions on the topic of Importing PDF comments into FrameMaker 9 and I wanted to share a recording of an eSeminar I recently hosted on this very topic.

Normally I present alone, but this time, since I was doing a demonstration which involved collaboration from Reviewers via Acrobat.com, I enlisted the help of John Daigle<http://twitter.com/hypertexas/>, Edward Martino<http://twitter.com/ermphd/> and Lance Robert<http://twitter.com/lancerobert/>, who volunteered to play the role of Reviewers and they did a terrific job. After an overview, we go into a demonstration.

Here's the link to my Blog, which has more information and the link to the recording: http://bit.ly/4qOYV0

Sincerely,

RJ Jácquez
Senior Product Evangelist