Inserting a same marker in all files of a book

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 08:27:44 PST 2010

If you can't afford a script, or while you're waiting for one (assuming the marker has to be on the body page), you could always try to work up some form of find/replace where you copy the marker and replace by paste.  But a plugin or script should be very simple to produce for this.  I could do a custom plugin (no need for an engine like FrameScript) in a few hours.  I'm sure there are others on the list who could do it as well.  If this is really a regular issue, the investment would definitely be worth it, I believe.

cud