Cross Reference Issue

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 16:16:54 PST 2010

Allison,
You don't mention whether you are using Structured or Unstructured. In a
Structured world your cross-reference format could look something like:

Step\ <$elemparanumonly>

So, using the same rational, in an Unstructured environment:

Step\ <$paranumonly>

Should work.

David Spreadbury
Sr. Technical Writer