Opening book files without opening the book

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Wed Feb 24 11:44:45 PST 2010

I haven't found that to be a problem in FM9 p250 - when Writer A is in Chapter1.fm and makes a cross-ref to Writer B's Chapter2.fm, Writer A gets the dialog about Chapter2.fm being edited, but you can choose View and place your x-ref anyway. When they both get saved, it seems to preserve the x-ref fine.