Graphic Bullets

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 03:27:04 PST 2010

At 10:49 +0000 26/2/10, Philip Odell wrote:

>You could use a 2 column unrolled table and anchor the graphic into the left
>cell and then type the bullet text into the right hand cell.

Yes, we looked at the table option too, but stringing tables all over a structured document is not good.

Having thought about Salvador's original query some more, I think maybe his simplest route, if the volume of work and the budget justify it, is to get someone to convert his custom graphics to a font, then use the method that Richard suggested. That way you don't have to play tricks with FrameMaker and everything is simple.