FM > RH Integration: FM Autonumber Character Format Not Converted Correctly by RH

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Fri Feb 26 09:57:01 PST 2010

Hi Charles,

Did you get this solved yet?

If not, you need to map the Character Tag UITEXT to something in the css
(may need to create a character format called uitext in the RH CSS Editor)
Then you'll be able to control with CSS.

If you search for class="FM_ in your project (multi-file find) you'll get a
list of all the instances of needed mapping

-Matt

________________________________

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training