How to avoid crashes with FM9 on Win7

Austin Meredith kouroo at kouroo.info
Fri Jan 1 07:32:13 PST 2010

[Previously, when we attempted to send in this information about FM9 on Win7, were used an HTML editor and therefore the message as delivered became blank.]

As soon as we moved to FM9 on Win7 (64-bit) we began to encounter multiple daily crashes. We have learned we can avoid such crashes entirely, by refraining from
applying conditional text either by use of the old menu system at the top of the page or the new menu system at the right side of the page.

Instead our workaround is to 1.) select an *existing* example of the condition we desire to apply, 2.) COPY that condition to the clipboard, 3.) SELECT the text
to which we desire to apply that condition, and 4.) PASTE.

Austin Meredith
www.kouroo.info
kouroo at kouroo.info