Floating Pallette...Don't Want It

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Mon Jan 4 22:18:07 PST 2010

Eduardo,

You wrote:

... The setup:  WXP, Frame 8.0p277

>I don't know how I did this, but I dragged the Quick Access Bar out of
>the top of window and now it appears on my screen as a floating pallette.
>
>Sooooo, how do I get it to be a "fixed" portion of the window again? ...

Click the top-right button in the floating palette (to the right of the
question mark icon).

[ When the quick access bar is "docked" at the top part of the screen,
clicking the same icon will switch the toolbar to a floating palette again ]

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker/TCS training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants
"Improve Your FrameMaker Skills" 1-hour web training sessions