Epic Arbortext to Adobe FrameMaker

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Wed Jan 6 14:17:07 PST 2010

Hi Eduardo,

No plugin or procedure needed, but you need to set up any version of
structured FrameMaker to understand and interpret your (XML?) info coming
from ArborText or any other XML editor. (unless you want to edit in a
standard text editor like Notepad...)

In FrameMaker, you will want to create a structured application to point to
the DTD and other files needed to process the XML and format as desired,
since your DTD will not address formatting.

As with AT, setting up these details is not a simple 5-minute process; since
you probably won't be doing this with regularity, you may want to leverage
company resources who understand the process, or engage someone familiar
with it to speed up development time.

-Matt

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training