Re: FM on a Mac

Jay Maechtlen techwriter at covad.net
Thu Jan 7 13:40:34 PST 2010

Can you have Frame installed under each OS, but only 'authorize' the one
you want to test, then de-authorize it and authorize the next one to test?
Or can you test them as trial versions?
I doubt that you'd get a single software install to share across
multiple copies of Windows, even VMs on a  single host.
I'm sure Adobe wouldn't want that to work.

Regards
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen