vsd flow charts

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Fri Jan 8 10:47:22 PST 2010

Hi Barbara:

I'm turning the Visio files into PDFs and importing them by reference
into FrameMaker 7.2 files. I can see them clearly in FrameMaker and they
display well when I print the FrameMaker book as a PDF or as HTML
(converted using Mif2Go).

Since my Distiller is automatically set to use password protection, the
Visio files turn into protected PDFs. I have to remember to remove the
security; otherwise, when I try to turn the book into a PDF file, it
fails on the figure.

BTW, I'm using Acrobat 6.0 Professional.

Fei Min Lorente