What version of FM is compatible with Windows 7

Fri Jan 8 12:18:47 PST 2010

Susan Modlin wrote:

> OK, this may be a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. What's the
> difference between "works under" and "is supported on"? And the follow
on
> question is "does it matter as long as it works"?

It doesn't matter as long as it works. But if it stops working, it
matters a lot. If you have a problem with FM 7.2, and you're running it
on Windows 7, and you call Adobe tech support for help, you'll be
politely told to upgrade to FM 9 and stop bothering them. :-)

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom