How to find "Unavailable Fonts"

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Jan 11 12:56:24 PST 2010

Sorry, I have note really been following the thread closely so I hope
this has not already been said.

I assume you have investigated Reference and Master Pages through the
document? Also, fonts can hide in character and paragraph formats, in
spaces, non-breaking spaces, automated number formats, cross reference
formats where styles have been defined, etc.

Remember that in multiple file documents Reference and Master pages
can appear to consistent but they are not necessarily and that errors
such as those you are reporting can occur when cross references and
markers are updated on one occasion and not having been applied in
previous updates. A single character with one of those fonts you
mentioned could have been defined in the index definition in the
Reference Pages.

If it were me I'd save as MIF and re-import and see if those fonts can
be eradicated. Character and Paragraph Tools from Silicon Prairie have
been useful in the past when I have had this kind of problem.

Cheers
Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield