OT: RoboHelp 6

Susan Modlin smodlin at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 17:06:29 PST 2010

Hi, Framers,

I've tried all the obvious and usual suspects, but no one is coming through.

Here's the problem: my company acquired another software firm and I inherited their docs, which were created in Word and RH6. Before we jettison the existing docs and move them to FM, I need to make some updates to the RH version. This required RH6. Unfortunately, the media was lost in the move. I have the serial number, but no software. Multiple phone calls and support cases opened with Adobe have yielded absolutely nothing. They even went so far as to give me a busted FTP URL and then deny that such a thing existed. Go figure.

I realize that this group has absolutely nothing to do with RH, but you're the most innovative and creative problem solvers I know, so I'm throwing myself on your mercy. Anyone have any ideas?

...Susan

"When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it."
                                   Scott Adams