supported languages in FrameMaker 7 ?

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 18 07:57:58 PST 2010

Hi Bjørn,

The only thing that you get when you have the Dictionaries is hyphenation
and spell checking. If you do not plan to hyphenate or spell check you
document you really do not need them. If you did not add the additional
dictionaries at the initial install then you can add them later by
installing again but just check that you want the dictionaries.

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Language Layout,  Translation Consulting, & Template Creation
Phone: (336)922-1271
Fax:   (888)523-2028
Cell:  (336)456-4493
Cell 2:(336)655-4783