Even/Odd Page Layout Issue

David Schor dsch.tw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:42:18 PST 2010

Hi Alison,

Where is your End of Flow marker located?
On each page of the document, do a Select All On Page (Ctrl+A) to see
if any additional elements (e.g. graphics frame with invisible border)
are on the pages.
Check whether there is an additional text flow in the doc (perhaps you
have an empty graphics frame or text inset that overlaps the master
page text column, meaning that is not apparent if you are not
searching for it. Perhaps there is a table that ends flush at the
bottom of the page pushing the next line to the next page.

HTH,
David

David Schor
Technical Writer