Keyboard shortcut control for inserting a variable?

Thu Jan 21 12:08:54 PST 2010

Huntley Eshenroder wrote:

> You can also try EZVars, which provides a non-modal dialog box for
> inserting variales. It isn't free, but it is cheap and EZ.

Lief provided the shortcut (Ctrl+0), but I'll second Huntley's recommendation of EZVars, which gives you a modeless dialog for picking vars (like the pgf and char catalogs) and other nifty features like converting existing instances of WeiRdCaPApp3 to a variable. Check it out at electropubs.com.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom