RoboHelp Help

Tony Marek tony.marek at pdf.com
Fri Jan 22 09:49:20 PST 2010

Does anyone know if there is a similar RoboHelp mailing list? I don't
have a specific question yet, but I'll be working on Frame-to-HTML Help
soon. I'm sure I'll need to learn from an educated, helpful crowd such
as you Framers.

Thanks,
Tony in San Jose

--

*Tony marek
*/Technical Publications Manager

/

*PDF SOLUTIONS*
333 W. SAN CARLOS STREET, SUITE 700
SAN JOSE, CA  95110

/tel/ 408.283.5636
/fax/ 408.280.7915
/email  /tony.marek at pdf.com_
____
www.pdf.com <http://www.pdf.com/>

_

/The information in this email and any attachments to it may be
confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive it on behalf of the intended recipient), you
may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or attachments, in
whole or in part. If you believe that you have received the message in
error, please delete it forever from your systems and trash, and advise
the sender by reply email.  © 2009 PDF Solutions Inc.  All rights reserved./

__