OFF-Topic: ripped paper image

Jing Torralba jingtorralba at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 14:27:48 PST 2010

I'm using SnagIt for this. You can use the feature at the time you're doing the capture or when you edit the image.

It's in the Effects > Edge Effects menu, and one of the choices is Torn Edge. From here you can select which edge (top, bottom, left, right), the "torn" size, background color and shadow if you want that depth, etc.

HTH,

Jing