Fix for Acrobat license problem in TCS

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Jan 25 12:52:39 PST 2010

Thanks Richard,

A useful link. This appears to be similar to other Adobe licensing
problems.

Really there is no change from what people have already said except
that now they have an application that queries the database that
stores the data and confirms that it is indeed lost, in which case you
have to reinstall Acrobat.

I suppose at least we now know where the problem is, why not back up
this cache.db file and when the problem occurs, replace it?

Alan