Graphics disappearing

Corinne Kenney skikenney at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 14:25:50 PST 2010

Using FM9 on Windows XP.

I'm converting FM6 files to FM9. I'm changing the fonts, master page layouts, etc., but my graphics aren't showing up in the docs now that I've made some changes. I don't even have gray boxes - just anchored frames with nothing in them. When I open a file that I have NOT changed anything in, the graphics are there. I've not changed the location/path (all the images are brought in by reference). Am I having a major brain glitch? Am I stupiding? Any thoughts?

TIA.

Corinne Kenney
OpenTV, Golden CO