Cross-reference formatting, Part 2

Jenny Greenleaf alicemerry at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 13:45:15 PST 2010

OK, maybe I'm not crazy.  I'm completely missing something, or maybe this is a Frame 9 bug.

I have several cross-references in my document that reference paragraphs (e.g., chapter titles, headings). These paragraphs contain variables that are set in small caps.

When I apply the cross-reference, it's fine. Everything is formatted correctly.

When I generate/update the book, the words that are supposed to be in small caps are no longer in small caps.

I find the references that are supposed to have small caps and re-apply the cross-reference. All is fine....until I generate the book again. I can watch the font change as soon as I click the generate icon. Right in front of my eyes.

Ideas? Any way to make this stop? It's terribly annoying, especially during the endgame. My deadline is tomorrow.

Jenny