Cross-reference formatting, Part 2

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Jan 28 15:21:35 PST 2010

As Alan state:

The application of styles used is sequential, so one style is used until it
is replaced by another, until the end of the cross reference when it returns
the paragraph default. That should mean that you should be able to use the
Default setting building block, then the small caps style building block,
then default again.

for example, for some of x-refs that I only want part to appear in Blue:

See <Link>Figure <$paranumonly> <Default ¶ Font> below.<Default ¶ Font>

So only the word Figure and its number appear in blue. The word "below" does
not.

HTH,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening