Frame to iBook format?

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Sat Jan 30 14:34:34 PST 2010

Hi Tina...

This format is EPUB (or Open eBook) ..

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_e-book_formats#EPUB

It is basically a zipped set of XHTML files with a manifest that
describes how the files are to be ordered. You'd either need to author
in structured FM and export to XHTML, then create the manifest (either
manually or from some script that converts a book file) .. or use some
HTML conversion from unstructured FM. I'd imagine that this would be a
fairly simple export from Mif2Go or any HAT that exports HTML from FM
files. If someone's not working on it yet, I'll bet that there will be a
DITA-OT plugin to generate an EPUB deliverable .. soon.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPUB

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice