Windows 7 and Frame 7.1

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Jul 1 20:03:17 PDT 2010

FrameMaker 9 is a 32-bit program that will properly install and run under Windows Vista
and Windows 7 64-bit versions.

FrameMaker 7.1 is also a 32-bit program. Adobe does not officially support it under
Windows Vista or Windows 7, either 32-bit or 64-bit version. You may coerce it to install
and run in those environments, but YMMV and you are on your own for any support.

	- Dov