Unavailable fonts

Kristen Abbott Kristen_Abbott at Dell.com
Tue Jul 6 06:47:41 PDT 2010

Hi Framers,

I'm sure someone has posted a response to this question, but
unfortunately the archive isn't searchable. (Hint...)

Anyway, I'd like to know of a way to remove and replace all the
unavailable fonts in a FM file *before* I open it and see the "There are
unavailable fonts" message. My only options at that point are to click
OK, in which case it does the replacements, or Cancel, in which case it
doesn't open the file. Even if I let it do the replacements, the FM
Console window shows that it replaced FontX with FontY. How can I get
rid of FontX ahead of time?

Even though I have changed all the Para tags to use only available
fonts, the message appears every time I open the file, regardless.
Annoying.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks-

Kristen