Save FrameMaker 8.0 files to 6.0

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Tue Jul 6 10:23:23 PDT 2010

It looks like there are currently 3 auctions on eBay for FM6 .. one for
Windows, Mac, and Unix. Just enter "FrameMaker 6" in the search field.

eBay can be a good place to get old versions of software, but you do
take your chance at getting something bogus. Be sure to check out the
seller to see that he/she looks reasonably legit, and it's best if they
accept refunds. That's not always possible, but if you do get a bad disk
or something that's not as described, you can dispute it via PayPal
(assuming you use PayPal to pay .. which I'd recommend for eBay purchases).

Just be sure that the CD comes with a serial number.

Cheers,

...scott