From DocBook to FrameMaker

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:36:50 PDT 2010

Well, I have not been clear enough.

We actually have a lot of content in DocBook, and very little in unstructured FM (one book only, 3 chapters, about 75 pages) so far. The thing is, if we need structured FM to import DocBook files, then I'd like also to turn my unstructured book into a structured one, for the whole documentation to be consistent.

Cheers,
Mathieu.