Russian FM to webworks2003 HTML Help

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:08:14 PDT 2010

I found some archived mail when I ran into the issue, but the linguist
we consulted with provided the fix but not a full explanation of the
fix. :-/

One thing to ensure is that you have the Russian code pages applied in
WWP and that you are working soup-to-nuts on a native Russian system.

The [ja] issue was that the Help compiler (WinHelp... indeed it was
some time ago... LOL) was treating that character as an end of flow
marker, omitting anything after it in the topics it appeared in. While
it made for some concise topics, they weren't all that useful. ;-)

I'm hoping you have better luck than we did. The emails (mainly
project-management related, else I'd share the details from them) in
my archive span a couple of months...

Bill

--
Bill Swallow