Landscape pages in PDF

Philip Sharman philip.sharman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 09:10:30 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,
   I have one chapter in a book which uses landscape pages instead of
portrait.  I can make a PDF of the individual chapter okay, but when I make
a PDF of the book the landscape pages are chopped off.  (This happens if I
create landscape master pages, or if I create a brand new document using the
default landscape layout.)

   On the Adobe forums, someone else has a similar problem:
http://forums.adobe.com/message/2794221?tstart=0  One suggestion was to go
into the Acrobat Distiller Preferences and change the Rotate Pages Setting
to "Individual" but that doesn't solve it.

   Has anyone found a solution?

   I'm using:
   - FrameMaker 9.0p255 (the 9.0.4 patch)
   - Acrobat Distiller 9.0