Batch Conversion of Frame Referenced Graphic Calls

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Jul 13 13:13:13 PDT 2010

> Save a file as MIF, globally replace .tif with .gif, and save.
> Then open the MIF file with FM and save as FM.
> If you have large numbers of FM files to process, you can script this.

I also wrote/have a simple DOS command window program to change occurrences of text (no wildcards) in large numbers of files at a time. If anyone wants it, please send me an e-mail off-list.

Just please remember that not all matches (for example, to match ".tif") may be what you expect ... :) Hence, one suggestion when using my program: make a copy of all the files elsewhere before you start. And, in "verbose" mode (one of the options to the program), my program will tell you all the changes it made. :)