Plug for Imposition

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 22:15:54 PDT 2010

Hi Will,

On 20/07/2010, at 4:29 PM, Whites wrote:

> Excellent question.
>
> If it were up to me, I would just generate a PDF and do the
> imposition manually.
> I'm asking on behalf of someone who is not familiar with the concept
> at all and wants to self-publish a booklet.
>
> Maybe what I should be looking for is something that will impose a
> generated PDF.

Yes. That is a better approach, in which case imposition can be
achieved with Acrobat Pro with a plug-in or via a stand alone
application. For example, http://www.pdfstore.com/category.asp?CtgID=6

Cheers
Alan

PS Sanity is assured when you then don't have to worry about page and
paragraph numbering ;)

--
Alan T Litchfield
AlphaByte