Flakey cross references

Layton, Debbie Debbie.Layton at xerox.com
Mon Jul 19 16:47:18 PDT 2010

I'm using FrameMaker 7.0 on XP Professional. I've got a book with about
11 chapters in it.

I continue to get unresolved cross reference messages. I have gone in
and re-done all of them, since the original files were copied from
another manual, but when I open the documents again, I get the messages
again. None of the files have been moved. I have been printing .ps files
in order to create PDFs of the book. (Somehow that seems to have
something to do with the problem.) The links in the PDF files are fine,
and the page numbers are correct.

Any idea what's happening here?

Thanks!

Debbie Layton