Circular text flow?

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 21 06:00:12 PDT 2010

Can I do this in FrameMaker 9.

I want to create a pamphlet/booklet that has a front and a back. In FM, it would be two pages, landscape with a text flow that looks like this:

4 | 1
-----
2 | 3

Where 1 is where the text flow starts, and 2 > 3 > 4 is the direction it continues. This document is printed double-sided, and then folded in half along the middle to create a booklet.

However, when I try to connect the text frames in that order, I get an error message that says:

"This connection is not possible. You may be trying to connect two text frames that would result in a circular test flow, or you may be trying to connect to a PostScript Code text flow."

I don't have a lot of experience messing around with text frames and text flow. Is what I want possible? Am I missing a step? Do I need to rename the Flow Tag in the Object properties dialog box?

TIA,

Nadine