FM 9 and the Pending Marker

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:01:26 PDT 2010

Absolutely! I'd always used a Draft condition as well. The marker
gives you the ability to easily report on areas yet complete, and
makes life so much easier for your editor (if you're fortunate to have
one, or peer editors) to find and approve pending content amidst a sea
of existing finalized info.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood