FM 9 and the Pending Marker

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Jul 21 13:06:25 PDT 2010

Hi Alison,

I am not sure I follow you; what functionality disappeared from FrameMaker?
There has never been a built-in "Pending" marker type in FrameMaker. The
article you referred to probably assumed that the readers knew that you can
easily create custom marker types with FrameMaker. The article used
"Pending" but you could also use the same technique with one of the built-in
marker types, or a custom marker type with a different name.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com

*** Frame Automation blog at http://frameautomation.com

Subject: RE: FM 9 and the Pending Marker

I was thinking along the same lines - creating a list that I could jump to
sounds very handy.

It just seemed to me rather odd that functionality disappeared from the
program.

I always hate it when companies do that.

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127