FM 9 and the Pending Marker - FINAL

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Jul 21 13:45:45 PDT 2010

Based on the article, there should be a built-in Pending Marker.

It has been made clear to me by lots of people that the article misspeaks - it should have started with "Create a Pending Marker". It didn't, therefore it looks like the functionality has been removed.

This is why I ask questions of the list. Someone will *always* know more than I do (especially as I only have about a year of Frame experience!) and correct my errors and/or answer my questions.

Alison