FM 8 Unstructured Converting to PDF: Lose some text, headings, bullets in PDF only

Patricia.S.Michalak at aphis.usda.gov Patricia.S.Michalak at aphis.usda.gov
Wed Jul 28 08:32:41 PDT 2010

I'm using FM 8 in Windows XP and having a problem with one book (and not
other books on which I worked recently).

When I open the book and chapters/files, I get error messages indicating
that some of the files are missing fonts and/or have unresolved
cross-references. (The unresolved CRs don't show-up when I update the
book.)

When I try to create a PDF of the book, some of the text, headings, and
bullets are missing in the PDF version, but not in the FM files.

Our FM tech person isn't available. Help!