Utility to list all format details?

Pat Christenson pxenson at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 15:20:26 PDT 2010

OK, I've had the freebie version of Toolbox for some time. I wanted
to give the other tools a tryout so I removed Toolbox, downloaded the
latest full version, and I still have access only to the freebies.
Although it says on the website that you can get a 30-day trial, I
can't find any info on how to do so or unlock the full version enough
for a trial.

Any help?

Thanks.

Pat