Framemaker 9 vs Microsoft Word

Milton, Cynthia cynthia.milton at serco.com
Wed Jun 2 02:01:14 PDT 2010

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

W*** is a four-letter thingy where I work. Just uttering it within my
hearing reduces me to jelly. I prefer a quiet life, with no dramas.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, ease of use, consistency (and
enforcement thereof), predictability, flexibility, portability,
dependability . . .

Depends entirely on what you want to do. YMMV.

Cynthia Milton - 0773 889 5991
Technical Documentation (Cyclamen - Rollestone) -----Original
Message-----

Message: 10