extra pages

Layton, Debbie Debbie.Layton at xerox.com
Thu Jun 3 12:09:54 PDT 2010

I've been using FM for nearly ten years, but recently had to relearn it
after a couple of years away from it. We are using Frame 7.

One of my documents has several extra pages at the end that I can't get
rid of. There seems to be an extra end-of-flow symbol floating near the
end. There is only one flow in the document.

I know I have dealt with this before, but my brain can't reach back far
enough to find the answer. Any help would be appreciated!

Please respond directly, as I only receive the digest.

Debbie Layton

Technical Writer
Customer Publications
503.582.6822