paragraph tag report?

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Thu Jun 3 14:46:03 PDT 2010

The Format List plugin, part of the Squidds Toolbox is the best at this.
Unlike the other suggestions, it puts the results in a table, so that you
can look at all your paragraph formats in a glance. Scanning a row will tell
you the definition of a given tag. Scanning a column will compare the
setting in all the tags.

Unfortunately, the Squids site is an awful mess. It's a German site with
English translations that make it even worse. So finding what you want there
is pure hell. You can buy the whole Toolbox or just the individual tools,
but finding the list of individual modules isn't easy-- and every time I do,
they change the danged links! Here's a link for the whole Toolbox, with old
versions at the bottom of the page. You'll have to hunt on your own to find
the individual modules, since they are no longer in the location I had
linked. Format List is worth it, if you can find it.