Adobe TCS 2 conditional text question

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 18:29:11 PDT 2010

I am at a loss with regard to conditional text handling in TCS 2. My
specific project:

FM file with multiple conditions
FM files are set with the desired show/hide settings applied from book
level down.
FM files are LINKED in RH (not imported)
RH has mirror condition markers created
RH has "Apply FrameMaker Conditional Text Build Expression" applied
RH also has the same build expression defined in WebHelp layout properties.

No matter what I try toggling I cannot get Help that has the correct
conditions shown and hidden. It generates output as if "show all" were
the case.

Anyone using linked FM content in TCS2 (FM 9 and RH 8) and using
conditions successfully? How'd you do it?

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.