Change Tracking in FM 7.1 for doc review?

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Sat Jun 5 13:43:52 PDT 2010

> I've been asked to provide Word-like change tracking for document review.  I
> haven't been down this road with FM before, so I would appreciate any and all
> input how I can provide this type of document or something similar.

InTech <http://www.intech.com/> used to sell one for Frame 7.
I don't know if they still sell it, but you could ask.

If I recall, it cost about two hundred dollars--about the same as the
upgrade to Frame 8 at the time, which had track changes as one of the new
features.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training & Consultation
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer for Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign,
InCopy, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver, Premiere, GoLive, and PageMaker
Authorized Quark Training Provider
Enfocus PitStop, Markzware FlightCheck, & FileMaker Authorized Trainer