ARE: Framemaker 9 vs Microsoft Word

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Tue Jun 8 12:51:23 PDT 2010

> I was saying that Word can function reliably with large documents on a regular
> basis, provided one uses styles and templates, as recommended. (Just expect
> some exasperation with numbered lists.)

Another thing that will "stabilize" Word documents is to link to graphics
rather than embed or cut-and-paste. Unfortunately, Word does not make it as
easy to link/reference the graphic as other programs do.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training & Consultation
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer for Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign,
InCopy, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver, Premiere, GoLive, and PageMaker
Authorized Quark Training Provider
Enfocus PitStop, Markzware FlightCheck, & FileMaker Authorized Trainer