Keyboard shortcuts?

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Sun Jun 13 23:30:58 PDT 2010

Hi Pat,

itl offers some very helpful FrameScript scripts. One of them
lists all commands with their shortcuts:
http://www.i-frame.itl.info/en/feature-description/free-scripts/report-fm-commands.html

This one lists all format overrides:
http://www.i-frame.itl.info/en/feature-description/i-frame-modules/quality-pack/report-format-overrides.html

Disclaimer: I was a beta-tester of the [i]-frame modules.

Best regards

Winfried