Exporting text from ID for use in MS Word?

Gary scary_56 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 14:12:37 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm an occasional users of ID and I've inherited a file with many different
unlinked text boxes (2 or 3) on each page. I want to get the text out of ID
and into something that others with basic office software can edit.

Is there any way to export this text into RTF - or even raw text? I can live
with it being in an odd order, or a table or anything really! At present,
the only thing I can think of is to cut and paste the text from every
box.....and it's a big document.

TIA.

Gary