FM8 8 error message when importing *.png file

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:31:36 PDT 2010

I think Art is on the right track for a solution. I seem to recall some previous discussions of some version(s) of FM having a problem with one specific PNG color depth option, and the solution was to resave the graphic from an image editor. For this purpose, the editor in most screenshot applications (e.g. Snagit) whould work as well as any phancy photo phiddler (e.g. PhotoShop) you might have available to you.
-Fred Ridder