Client Needs FrameMaker --> Eclipse Help provider

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:26:52 PDT 2010

Do they have an existing stylesheet?
Is this context-sensitive?
Do they require set filenames?
Do they have a HAT they want used or is this a one-off project?

While a week *could* be enough time, my experience shows that
generally with a looming deadline over their heads, details are
overlooked by the client given the rush (or detailed questions are
answered incorrectly) and targets get missed.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.