A Graphics Library...Why?

Lief Erickson lief at networkinstruments.com
Tue Jun 22 08:54:30 PDT 2010

Richard G. Combs wrote:

<< I'm reminded of those software engineers I've dealt with who, _after_ they've completed a new feature, write requirements to match what they've done. :-) >>

At least you get (or got) written requirements. There are days I'd settle for a written new feature list. :-)

-Lief

This email has been scanned. This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.